February Box Options
Theme: The Lovers
Deck Options: x Mass Market
1. Amor et Psyche Oracle *
2. The Rose Oracle
Deck Options: Indie
3. The Rainbow Heart Tarot *
4. Mysteries of Love Oracle
5. Modern Love Oracle
1. Amor et Psyche Oracle * - Feel the passion and love emanating from the Amor et Psyche Oracle and behold the stunning art that draws on ancient Greek myth and imagery. The oracular word or phrase on each card make this the perfect divinatory resource for answering questions related to romantic relationships and the course of your love life. With text by Rachel Paul, cocreator of the Barbieri Unicorns Oracle and the Tarot of the Little Prince, this archetypal oracle will help you relate to the mythological energies in your life.
2. The Rose Oracle - An oracle designed to support and guide the reader on their path to devotion and beauty from Rebecca Campbell, a writer, mystic, devotional creative, and visionary who supports hundreds of thousands of people to connect with their soul and weave the sacred back into their everyday life.
UNLOCK THE SACRED MYSTERIES OF THE ROSE
A breathtakingly beautiful invitation to reconnect with the Goddess and celebrate the sacred mysteries of the rose, nature and the feminine. A secret symbol of Goddesses of old, the rose has captivated mystics, artists, healers, and poets through the ages. She is much more ancient than we and has potent medicine for these times.This activating oracle card deck opens the doorway to the physical and spiritual teachings of Mother Rose. May Her mysteries call you home to your own true nature and invite you to plant your soul more deeply than ever before. The accompanying deep-rooted guidebook will help you to connect with the healing energy of the rose, tune in to the changing seasons of your life, hear the voice of your soul and be led to seed what you came here to share. The cards are steeped in mystery and the guidebook holds a depth of mystical teachings and research that is rarely seen in oracle decks.
3. The Rainbow Heart Tarot * - 78-card indie tarot deck featuring colorful, retro-inspired illustrations painted with love in Portland, OR. This 3.5x5" deck is printed on 400 gsm stock with a matte finish and holographic gold edges. The cards come in a fully lidded box packed with a 24-page full-color booklet featuring succinct key words and interpretations for each card.
The Rainbow Heart Tarot is a Rider-Waite clone deck consisting of 22 Major Arcana cards and 56 Minor Arcana cards divided into the 4 classic suits. Illustrated by hand by Rachel Rosenkoetter.
4. Mysteries of Love Oracle * - Thoughtfully designed oracle cards with gorgeous gold leaf that are based on the healing energies of animal totems and flower essences--created lovingly by Alena Hennessy and her mum Jane.The artwork on each card brings out the beauty of the natural world and offers guidance while honoring the mystery. Gold leaf adorns the gorgeous and intricate design of the box, as well as the back of each card with a flower of life design and a heart in the center.
The oracle includes 48 cards with guidance from the flower or creature realm. Each card measures a generous size of 3.75 x 5.5 inches. The Mysteries of Love Oracle also contains a guidebook that further shares the message of each card.
5. Modern Love Tarot - Use the Modern Love tarot to help guide relationships, whether it's your own or for people you are reading for. This deck has been specifically designed for love and relationship readings with images that speak to modern-day situations with traditional Rider Waite symbology woven throughout. The card meanings and imagery will assist to heal from past relationships, navigate current ones, or finding a new lasting one. 350-page beautifully designed full-color guidebook that fits right inside the box Guidebook expounds on six meanings for each card depending on relationship situation. 78 cards with 350gsm card stock each focusing on a different aspect of love and relationships being experienced in modern life. Luxurious clamshell keepsake box with magnetic flap that protects your cards and guidebook while looking great on your shelf
6. Moonstruck Milk Chocolate Orange, Pistachio, and Rose Bar ** - Blending delicate rose petals with sweet, dried orange and crunchy pistachios, this milk chocolate Element Bar is a delight for all the senses.
7. The Lovers Foam Bath, 4 oz. ** - A luxurious foam bath featuring essential oils of rose, lavender, and bergamot.
8. The Lovers Rose Hydrosol, 2 oz. ** - A refreshing rose toner with essential oils of lavender and bergamot.
9. The Lovers Sugar Scrub, 8 oz. ** - A delightful exfoliating scrub featuring oils of almond, coconut, and cocoa butter, this cane sugar-based scrub contains rose petals, as well as essential oils of rose, lavender, and bergamot.
10. Starlite Soul Triple Rose Facial Mask, 4 oz. - The heavenly rosy scent will leave you feeling refreshed. Contains Dried Rose petal powder, Dried lavender bud powder, Powdered coconut milk, Rose kaolin clay, Bentonite clay, Arrowroot power, Vegetable glycerin, Jojoba oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Myrrh essential oil, Rose essential oil, Clary sage essential oil, Phenohip.
11. Starlite Soul Floral Burst Body Butter, 4 oz. - All-natural and eco-friendly, made with the finest ingredients from around the world. We believe in a holistic approach to beauty that is both good for your skin and your soul. Made with jojoba oil infused with lavender and chamomile essential oils, mango butter, kokum butter, Shea Butter, triple filtered and whipped into a rich texture that will leave your skin feeling soft as silk. Contains essential oils of lavender, clary sage, geranium, and chamomile.
12. Sagrada Madre Incense, Roses and Olibanum -
-Each box contains 9 sticks that are 7" long
-Each stick burns for 45-55 min
13. Sagrada Madre Incense, Lavender Flowers and Olibanum -
-Each box contains 9 sticks that are 7" long
-Each stick burns for 45-55 min
14. Rose Zine by Kathi Langelier - Kathi's Herbal Zine on Rose is a guide to help you discover new things about yourself, your surroundings, and the magnificent plant Rose. This full color 45 page Herbal Zine includes an introduction to rose, materia medica, modern medicinal uses, history and lore, thoughts on harvesting and wild gathering, medicinal preparations and food recipes. Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"
15. Lavender Lovers Seed Packet from Sow the Magic - As you sow your seeds with love, this Lavender Hyssop will reciprocate with gifts of calming fragrance. Agastache foeniculum Perennial: This herb provides many purple flower spikes that sit on top of dark-green foliage. Leaves emit a potent licorice scent when crushed and can be used as a flavoring for cooking and for tea. Makes an excellent cut flower.
Envelopes contain 15 seeds
16. Anahata Blend Tea from Artemis Tea and Botanicals, 60 g. - “Anahata” means “unhurt or unbeaten” in Sanskrit and refers to the fourth chakra–the heart. Crafted to promote feelings of compassion, serenity, balance, and deeper self-awareness. Notes of sweet basil, fresh jam, lime flower, and clover honey.
17. Llewellyn's 2023 Witches' Datebook - Express your inner Witch throughout the year and stay organized while you do it. Llewellyn's 2023 Witches' Datebook features amazing illustrations from award-winning artist Jennifer Hewitson as well as tips, techniques, and recipes to help you connect to nature, spirit, and your own deeper wisdom.
Find new ways to celebrate the sacred seasons and enhance your practice with springtime magic (Astrea Taylor), flying ointment (Kelden), kitchen witchery on the go (Autumn Damiana), connecting with the spirit of the land (Blake Octavian Blair), and approaching the Craft with an empirical spirit (Thorn Mooney). You will also discover sabbat musings from Raechel Henderson, recipes from Gwion Raven, and more than 100 magical tips from Elizabeth Barrette.
* Default February Deck
** Included in the February World Box Subscription